Roles and Responsibilities Charting
EngiLifeSciences 3PO Model | People Strategy
How Do You Determine if Your Roles and Responsibilities Align with Your Strategic Goals?
EngiLifeSciences’ “roles and responsibilities charting” is a formal methodology that helps ensure that people within the client organizations are strategically aligned with the organization’s goals. Based on their current involvement in specific tasks and processes, peoples’ roles and responsibilities will be evaluated using the RACI criteria:
- Consultation (consulted with)
- Information (informed)
Features and Benefits
- Identifies confusion over roles and responsibilities in specific processes.
- Identifies duplication of information.
- Identifies excessive handoffs and potential elongated cycle times.
- Identifies reporting requirements.
- Identifies poorly defined decision-making criteria.
- Identifies unclear job descriptions.
- Identifies inadequate or unclear communications.